Dear friends of Balderstone, I was appointed chair of FoBS in June 2016. I have children Austin is in year 1 and Georgia is in pre-school. I have been an active member of the community for many years and I welcome you all to our events. Your help and involvment, no matter how big or small makes a difference to our children and the things we can give them with the money raised.Louise Dixon
Time to next event
- Summer Fun Day 2017, £411.45
- Jack & the Beanstork, £61.00
- Summer Fair Y6 Games, £77.25
- Summer Fair Chocolates, £62.50
- Christmas Disco 2016, £162.00
- Bonefire Night & Fireworks 2016, £958.37
- Best of Balderstone Harvest 2016, £102.50.
- Summer Fun Day, July 2016, £472.00.
- Summer Fair 2016 Y6 Games, £70.80.
- Bags2School, £54.40
- FoBS Bingo Night, £150.00
- £280 contribution to the repair of the adventure playground.
- £500 contribution towards the whole school theatre trip to see ‘George’s Marvellous Medicine’.
- Food and drink at the Year 6 leavers party.
- £210 for Coach hire for Reception’s trip to Balckpool Zoo.
- A contributed of £3,500 towards the second batch of 15 iPads.